Spit It Out

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan AKA "The Rev"

Have not blogged in a long time...
2009 has been a fucked up year with so many deaths...
In just the past 6 months, there have been over 5 deaths of famous musicians and celebrities...

James Owen Sullivan of Avenged Sevenfold being one of them...

I was a huge fan, but not anymore...

I still enjoy their music, but don't listen to them often...

But I saw them "live" in 2008 and it was one of the best times of my life...

He is a fantastic drummer, vocalist and composer, he composed quite a few tracks on the self titled album...

Lets not mourn his death, but celebrate his life...

Turn off all your lights and blast "Seize The Day" while waving lighters in the air, or headbang to "The Beast and The Harlot"...

We'll all miss you, James... Nobody can ever take your place in Avenged Sevenfold...


R.I.P. James Owen Sullivan AKA "The Rev"
February 10 1981 - December 28 2009

We will miss you